I am a hospice chaplain serving as the Spiritual Care Coordinator of a hospice & home health agency. I consider it a privilege to be able to spend some of the most intimate times of a person's life with them.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Chuck Currie on Blogging and Public Theology

Well our first on line session is complete. I was impresed with the various issues that were raised and the excellent participation of the class. Poor Chuck, how did you manage to stay up with multiple discussion coming at you simultaneously. Hats off to you. It's great to get the input directly from one you has been so successful with his own blog.

I personally received some advise which is reflected in my article on Oregon's Physicisn-Assisted Suicide. A position that I have changed 180 degrees since working in hospice and hospital chaplaincy. What a great media and opportunity.

No comments: